UBATEC, in its role of incubator, seeks to promote the development and strengthen innovative enterprises of the region supporting the elaboration and sustainability of the projects during their initial stage, in order to facilitate their entry and/or tenure in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
To that effect, UBATEC works with the Ministry of Production and the National Agency for Scientific and Technological Promotion credit lines, which were designed to provide economic support to entrepreneurs capable of carrying out innovative and scalable projects.
Some of the lines that we work with are the following:
- Fondo Semilla
- PAC emprendedor
- Fonsoft emprendedores
For further information about funding lines please, click in “presentation”.
- Legal Advice.
- Accounting Advice.
- Consulting in Foreing Trade.
- Technical and specialized advice (in Engineering, Environment, Hygiene, Design, etc.) by professionals of the University of Buenos Aires.
- Business plan advice.
- Completion of business plans.
- Contact with potential partners/investors of the productive sector for the management of the Project.
- UBATEC as a facilitator for the initial commercial transactions.
- Office working space (for working, meetings)
Benefits in several activities (external and internal trainings, discounts on events etc.)